An intensive Yoga retreat with Tashi Dawa
2018 Retreats: March 18-24, March 25-31, April 1-7,
Moving the body with awareness and experiencing the rhythmic breath allows us to move into a state of ease, space and a willingness to surrender. We naturally release from tension as we witness the transformation of doubt, agitation and stagnant energy when we embrace yoga as a life practice. This retreat will focus on how we can use our yoga practice to expand our centre, to live with steady ease, to create the platform for more skillful action in all aspects of our life. Drawing on philosophy, nature, creativity and human experience Tashi encourages the group to creatively explore their experience of yoga.
Prices: From 800€ to 1200€ each per week 10% discount for returning guests, a 2 week stay or groups of 4 or more. Includes:
- All food, accommodation and facilities
- Transport to and from Oleiros
- Guided silent morning walks in the forest
- 5 Morning Yoga and Pranayama Classes
- 4 Afternoon Sessions exploring the Bandhas and Meditation, guided Shavasana and Partner Yoga
- Half hour private health consultation
- One hour Body Harmonising massage - Thai, Tui Na, Indonesian, Ayurvedic and/or Acupuncture
- A mid week trip to the Rio Zêzere for a mud bath and swim (weather permitting).
- Additional treatments available from our therapists for 80€ per 90 minutes